Location and Parking
- We are situated in ‘Circa Nundah’ underneath ‘Good Life Gym’,
- Entrance to our building and car parking is via Aspinall Street. The parking out the front of our practice is strictly 30 minutes and is policed regularly so please continue underneath our building where there are 3 hour Circa Visitor parks available. These spaces are limited so alternatively there are various parking spots on the side streets of Nundah. Car parking in the area is popular so please allow extra time.
- You can access us on foot via Aspinall Street or the stairs off Sandgate Road that lead into the heart of ‘Circa Nundah’ we are also within walking distance from Nundah train station and bus stops on Sandgate Road.
- If you are traveling via Taxi, Uber or other ride share companies ensure you inform your driver to enter via Apsinall Street. There is a loading zone located on Aspinall Street for convenient drop off and pick up, there is also disabled parking is available out the front of our practice.
What to Bring
There is usually very little you will need to bring to your dental appointment we have listed a few items that will assist with your appointment and comfort.
- A list of your current medications this assists us to keep an accurate record, and ensures any treatment you require is completed safely for you.
- If you have Private Health Insurance, we can claim your rebate at the time of your appointment, just remember to bring your card so we can swipe it though our HICAPS terminal.
- If you wear a splint, night guard, mouthguard, dentures, retainers or any other dental appliance we recommend bringing these to your appointment. It assists us in assessing if they are still fit for use and if any treatment is being completed that may affect the fit it means we can address it at the time of your appointment (this will usually save you a trip back to us). Some appliances also need professional cleaning from time to time, and we can clean these during your appointment. (Yes this service is free)
- A list of questions you have for your dentist or our team. Often when it comes time to see the dentist you may forget something that has been concerning you as the pain has gone away and you can no longer remember where the niggle was or sometimes you might just forget. We welcome you to write a list of questions, this way we can work through it together to make sure you get the most out of your appointment time.
- We have a wide variety of music available for you to listen to during your appointment but we appreciate you may prefer to completely tune out during your treatment. You are welcome to bring head phones and catch up on your latest podcast, lecture or preferred music, this doesn’t interfere with our treatment, and we will continue to communicate with you during your appointment to ensure things are still going smoothly.
- Our air conditioning is set to 24 degrees throughout the year, but often laying still for a long appointment can leave some patients feeling cool, we do have blankets available, however if you do feel the cold a light jumper or cardigan is a great option to keep you comfortable.
Payment is required on the day of treatment. We accept cash, cheques, eftpos and all major credit cards. Remember, if you have health insurance, please bring your card with you as we can process most claims from our office. Our fees
We offer payment plans through DentiCare, click here for more information or speak to our friendly reception team to see if a Payment Plan may be suitable for you. Payment Plans
As a courtesy you will receive a phone call or SMS reminder 1 – 2 days before your appointment. If you wish to change your appointment please contact our reception on 3260 6200 you are unable to reply via SMS. Contact us.
If you are required to return for treatment this will be quoted to you through a treatment plan. Our reception team will assist you in scheduling the appropriate appointments to help maintain your oral health. Our team of dentist work full time to ensure we have a range of days and times available to treat you. It is a great idea to have your diary available to schedule appointment times that suit.
Questions? Please contact our reception team with any further questions you may have prior to your appointment, you can call us on 3260 6200 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org